- After a crisis or traumatic event, be aware of your own health and well-being and encourage it in others.
- Offer support to a loved one/friend/colleague who has experienced a traumatic event or crisis, is living with a mental health issue or illness, who is going through a difficult time, is struggling with suicidal thoughts or has lost a loved one to suicide.
- Encourage people that it’s ok to talk about suicide.
- Attend one of our support groups or refer someone to us as resource for support services. We offer Crisis Response, Support Groups, Counseling, Spiritual Care, Peer Supporters, Training and more.
- Sponsor or Partner with Frontline Crisis Response Solutions for upcoming events. Hope4Today 5K Walk and Fun Run on September 9th, 2017
Help fuel Frontline Crisis Response Solutions to create meaningful change for suicide prevention efforts in our community. Frontline Crisis Response Solutions is 100% funded by donation and we need your support.
HONOR A LOVED ONE
A memorial gift to Frontline Crisis Response Solutions is a meaningful and lasting way to honor a loved one or friend while helping others. Thoughtful gifts made to a Memorial Fund or in memory of a loved one will help Frontline Crisis Response Solutions continue to pursue our mission to be a trusted community partner that provides hope and healing to the people of our community in times of crisis, contributing to a safe, healthy and happy community lifestyle.
SET UP A MEMORIAL FUND or MAKE a DONATION NOW.
Donate a Book to the FCRS Lending Library
ORGANIZE A FUNDRAISER
Raise awareness and funds for Frontline Crisis Response Solutions by organizing your own fundraising event or activity in your community.
Ask your workplace to match a donation or host a bake sale or event.
CELEBRATE AN IMPORTANT DAY
In your life or the life of a loved one – birthday, wedding, anniversary – hosting a dinner party to playing a concert or having a game night – share it with Frontline Crisis Response Solutions and turn your special day or event into a charitable opportunity.
There are different ways you can help including assisting in:
- Volunteer for our Annual Hope4Today 5K Walk & Fun Run
- Become a Peer Supporter for our Survivors of Suicide Loss Services
- Become a Peer Supporter for our programs assisting Suicide Attempt Survivors and Family
- Join our Crisis Response Team
- Updating Resources
- Website and Educational Material
- Sub-Committee Help
- Hosting Fundraisers